Have you ever thought about opening your own Bed & Breakfast?
Thinking of operating a Bed & Breakfast is a mixture of many different daydreams all rolled into one. Living in and inviting new and interesting people into your beautiful old house, being the centre of your community and getting paid for it.
Before you open your doors and start welcoming in guests, you need to have all your ducks in a row.
This book will give you the professional advice you will need before you open your Bed & Breakfast
In this book you will learn:
- Where to start
- Finding the right location
- Setting up an organizational strategy
- Developing your Management Strategy
- What your Operation Manual should include
- How you will know if your Operations Manual works
- All about Outsourcing
The techniques you learn in this book WILL save you many future problems.