I just finished my first book and was lucky enough to find BookRix. I would love some feedback if you have the time.
- 273 Members
- 305 Posts
- Public Group
- Group Language: English
- Welcome to Read Me! The Group is about books promotions. Promote your books freely and get others opinions about your books. and its also a place for opening any subjects and relax. Have Fun!
Hello, my name is Ryan Church. I have created a website called duelstories.com. A website whose sole purpose is to search out and publish the very best fiction currently being written today. I believe that my site could one day revolutionize the world of publishing. Now, I am sure you think this is, shall we say, unrealistic. Fair enough, but I still believe it. I don’t expect duelstories.com to become the only destination... Show more
Hello, my name is Ryan Church. I have created a website called duelstories.com. A website whose sole purpose is to search out and publish the very best fiction currently being written today. I believe that my site could one day revolutionize the world of publishing. Now, I am sure you think this is, shall we say, unrealistic. Fair enough, but I still believe it. I don’t expect duelstories.com to become the only destination for writers and readers to publish and read fiction. However, I do believe that it will one day become first place visitors go when looking for the greatest stories on the planet.
Now, I would like to answer some questions you might be asking.
1. Is there an entrance fee? No, it is free to enter.
2. Is there a prize? No, the only reward is to win a spot on the winner's list of the site.
3. Why are you asking for money? The money is to maintain and improve the site. The donations are voluntary. It will not affect whether your story will be entered in a contest or “duel.”
4. How do I know I can trust you or this site? You don’t. If you do not feel comfortable submitting or donating “please don’t.” I am going to work consistently to build trust in my website. I only ask that you keep this site in mind for the future.
5. Who decides what story gets submitted? I do, and I hope you will agree with my choices.
6. Given the almost complete lack of incentive, why would I submit, much less donate, to your site? That is both the most significant and most challenging question. My only answer is that I genuinely believe in this site. It’s new and in the very early stages of development. Honestly, I thought about offering a prize for the winner of each duel but, alas, I can’t afford this. I hope to be able to do this in the future but I can’t right now.
I understand that the internet is not the most trustworthy place in the world. It may be the least, but I am putting this out in hopes that I can find some people who believe in this idea and are ready to take a chance. Please feel free to ask any questions, give any advice, provide any critiques; you might have. It will be my pleasure to communicate with you. Thank you for your time.
Hi, Dear Fellow Members,
I'm sure I'm at the right place to get guidance from you. I've just published my first book, WHEN GOD WHISPERS, on Amazon and would love to get your valued feedback on it:
Here is my book,you can read it free: