- Welcome to BookRix
- Our Self-Publishing Services
- How to Create an eBook
- How to Read an eBook on BookRix
- My BookRix Account
- The BookRix Community
- Self-Publishing FAQs
- Cost and Registration
- Protection of Minors
- Technical Issues
- Updating Your Information and Technical Support
- If I register on BookRix, I must agree to the use of my personal data. Will it be transferred to a third party?
- I keep getting strange messages from people that want me to email them. What do I do?
1. If I register on BookRix, I must agree to the use of my personal data. Will it be transferred to a third party?
No, we don't transfer your personal data to third parties. However, in the rare legal case when there is a legal procedure regarding your manuscripts, we may be obligated to release personal information to the legal authorities.Privacy
2. I keep getting strange messages from people that want me to email them. What do I do?
If you see messages like this, please report them to BookRix with the username and the message from the "member" in question. There are scammers that prey on our members and we must all do our part to keep the site safe for everyone. DO NOT just ignore them and delete their message. Do your part to keep BookRix safe and report them right away. The sooner you report them, the less damage they can cause on BookRix.
You can contact BookRix anytime at email@example.com But please remember to include a link to the offenders profile so we can locate them and take action.Privacy