All Search Results „ Grab“
- 5300 Words
- Ages 16 and up
- Short Story
- 1145 Words
- No Age Recommendation
Drei Sorley O Cearnaigh Romane
- 92115 Words
- Ages 14 and up
Drei Sorley O Cearnaigh Geschichten
- Mystery & Crime
- 4034 Words
- Ages 14 and up
We understand that getting your book published is the first step. The second is getting people to read it. Luckily our community is designed to give authors a built-in audience. Being a BookRix member allows you to make new contacts and connections that provide you with valuable feedback on your work. Our community is unique because we offer objective feedback, which can be difficult to obtain from close friends and family.
Most writers would rather not rely on others to be successful. With that in mind, we encourage our authors to use the Self Publishing Services offered at BookRix. Below are some practical marketing tips that can help aspiring authors gain readers and aid in the success of their eBook sales.
Necessities for a successful eBook:
- A tasteful, high quality cover that will grab the reader’s attention
- A catchy or unique title
- Proper and careful editing
- A fair price set to sell
- A descriptive and well written book blurb/synopsis that will entice the reader
Getting the most from our BookRix community
- Maintain an active presence in the BookRix community by participating in group discussion and writing contests. Engage with users by leaving quality reviews and feedback on their work.Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Maintain contact with your readers and community members by answering their questions, responding to comments and messages.
Promoting yourself outside of BookRix
- Network with other bloggers within the blogging community. Send out ePub files of your book to interested bloggers so they can review it on their blog
- Organize a blog tour – Have your book visit as many blogs as possible in one month to maximize your visibility.
- Create a YouTube account for your author profile. Organize book trailers, live readings and answer fan questions on your videos.
**For more detailed information, please check out our full length Marketing Guide.