Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Health & Fitness
- 11066 Words
- Ages 6 and up
Is It IBS Or Just Constipation?
Uncertain about whether or not you actually suffer from IBS?
In Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I concisely and thoroughly discuss everything there is to know about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS including -
- What role stress plays in causing IBS
- What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
- How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
- Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
- A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
- A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
- Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
- What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
- The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
- What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
- How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
- How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
And many more issues to do with the diagnosis Irritable Bowel Syndrome. [more]
Keywords: Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome, physical symptoms, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS, bowel movements, anxiety, laxatives