How To Dominate Your Fears & Phobias
- 12687 Words
- Ages 6 and up
Fears and Phobias is an extraordinary report that reveals amazingly easy and even fun ways to conquer fears and phobias. It utilizes radical techniques to stop malicious fears dead on their tracks.
In this book, you will learn 18 unusual yet powerful habits that can totally make you the master of your fears when applied routinely. You'll learn not only efficient methods of controlling your fears, but you will also discover how to befriend them and use them to your advantage.
This book is the ultimate solution to eliminate your fears and phobias easily and effectively, without having to take synthetic drugs or medicines, and without having to visit your medical specialist. In fact, incurring expensive medical fees can even worsen your fears.
If you are serious in taking command over your fears using unorthodox yet highly effective methods, then you will find this book very useful.
What you will find inside How to Dominate Your Fears and Phobias:
- How to befriend your fears and phobias.
- How to influence and convince the people you fear.
- The ultimate secret in enjoying your fears and phobias.
- How healthy fears can lead to success.
- How to use fears to your advantage and make them "user-friendly."
- The difference between fears and phobias.
- How some people become masters in managing their fears.
- Mental disorders related to phobias.
- How to counter the root cause of fears and phobias.
- Players in a fear scenario.
- The types of fears considered as good and essential.
- Characteristics of "wise people" you must possess to dominate your fears and phobias.
- How admitting your fear can help in reducing it tremendously.
- How to literally benefit from your fears.
- How to practice your awareness and presence of mind.
- How to develop the ability to size up persons and situations.
- How to encourage and strengthen a positive mind.
- Ways to know the reasons behind actions.
- How to relax and lessen shock when sudden terror or trouble appears.
- How to lessen your fear by developing a high level of sharpness in guessing people's traits and personalities.
- How to stop irrational fears by stretching your mind's ability to broaden its perspectives.
- How to create distractions to block off negative imaginations and thoughts.
- An exercise to develop the habit of focusing and retaining in your memory only the positive things.
- How to master your fears and doubts.
- The first step to winning over your fears.
- How keeping your cool can make you look tough and confident.
And a lot, lot more! [more]
Keywords: Fears, Phobias, conquer fears and phobias, stop malicious fears, powerful habits, master of your fears, controlling your fears