All Search Results „Service“
The Ultimate Guide to Customer Care, Customer Service Support and More
- 7479 Words
- No Age Recommendation
Keywords: customer service, customer support, customer care, what is customer service, customer relations, custom service, customer service center, what is customer care, customer support services, customer service support, online support, online customer service, contact help, customer service questions, customer service policy, customer care center, customer service excellence, online customer support, online call, customer care service, customer service experience [more]
limousine service los angeles
- Biography & Autobiography
- 485 Words
- Ages 14 and up
I am Professionally Graphics designer . I have a image ediitng company.
- 170 Members
- 1 Member
- 2 Members
Our self publishing services make it easy to turn your book into an ePub file on our site and sell it to the world at no cost. Here are some details worth noting:
- The author contract between yourself and BookRix is clear, easy to understand and can be cancelled at any time
- You receive a minimum of 70% in revenue, from what BookRix earns, on each book that you sell
- An ISBN* is automatically generated for each eBook you submit for publication
- You determine the price or your eBook
- Your eBook will be distributed to major online eBook retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, Google Play, and many more, with just one click of a button
- Royalties are paid out every month when the minimum of 10 Euros/approximately $14 US dollars, has been reached
- You can change, edit and add to your book even after it has been placed for sale.
*an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is a unique number assigned to a book title by its publisher for tracking and ordering purposes
Yes, you must have a PayPal account in order to use the self-publishing service on BookRix. If you do not have a PayPal, you must create one prior to using our self-publishing service to sell a book and receive royalties.
If you have questions about our eBook self-publishing service, please send an email to our eBook support at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you out as soon as we can.
Yes, most online stores have their own review team that will time to post books on their site because they go through the all the books to make sure there are no spelling/grammar mistakes and that the quality of the covers are acceptable. They also will double check if the rights of the author are true and that there's no copyright infringement. This is more of a reason to make sure that your book is perfect before deciding to put it up for sale.
In addition, we have stated in our Terms of Service that no offensive material can be sold. Each book that gets put up for sale in the external markets gets reviewed and can be rejected from sale if our Terms of Service are violated.