( From no game no life )
Disboard, the Boardtop World, (盤上の世界ディスボード, Disuboudo)?
"This is the Utopia that you guys dreamed of, the world on top of a game board, [Disboard]--everything here is decided by a game, even one's life and country borders!"
There are Ten Pledges to agree upon ^_^
The Ten Pledges (十の盟約, じゅうのめいやく) are the rules that govern the world of Disboard war. Players of a formal game must swear by the ten pledges by raising their right hand and saying "Aschente". After which these pledges apply to them (盟約に誓って, アッシェンテ)Aschente (I swear by the pledges)
1. All murder, war, and robbery is forbidden in this world.
2. All conflict in this world will be resolved through games.
3. In games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.
4. As long as it doesn't violate pledge three, anything may be bet, and any game may be played.
5. The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.
6. Any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.
7. Conflicts between groups will be conducted by designated representatives with absolute authority.
8. Being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss.
9. In the name of God, the previous rules may never be changed.
10. Let's all have fun and play together!
This group is all games so go ahead and recommend any game you want aswell and enjoy!