All Search Results „each“
- 4799 Words
- Ages 18 and up
The journey never stop
- Biography & Autobiography
- 17477 Words
- Ages 10 and up
12 Monthly Devotions to Guide, Protect and inspire you Each Month.
- 10814 Words
- Ages 6 and up
- 278 Words
- No Age Recommendation
- Juvenile Fiction
- 2671 Words
- No Age Recommendation
- 6 Members
- 2 Members
- 4 Members
- 1 Member
- 145 Members
Not at this time. BookRix will consider this in the future, but for now only one author can get paid out at one time.
In addition, the author publishing the written work must confirm that they own the rights to all the published stories. The publishing author must also confirm that they have satisfied any claims in financial and copyright matters of the sub authors.
Don’t worry. Your monthly earnings can be located in the “Sales and Payments” report section. Towards the middle/end of each month your royalty payout will be displayed in a PDF document under your “Sales and Payments” report. When this occurs, your next earning period begins and the display will read €0.00. The total amount of books sold will always be visible, unless you delete a previously sold book from the site.
If your book was sold on the external markets then it will take about 6-8 weeks for the stats and figures to appear in your "Sale Figures" field. These numbers are updated monthly near the middle/end of each month. For example if your book was purchased in January, you will not see the stats in your BookRix account until the end of March, possibly April. We update the numbers as soon as we receive them.
Our self publishing services make it easy to turn your book into an ePub file on our site and sell it to the world at no cost. Here are some details worth noting:
- The author contract between yourself and BookRix is clear, easy to understand and can be cancelled at any time
- You receive a minimum of 70% in revenue, from what BookRix earns, on each book that you sell
- An ISBN* is automatically generated for each eBook you submit for publication
- You determine the price or your eBook
- Your eBook will be distributed to major online eBook retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, Google Play, and many more, with just one click of a button
- Royalties are paid out every month when the minimum of 10 Euros/approximately $14 US dollars, has been reached
- You can change, edit and add to your book even after it has been placed for sale.
*an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is a unique number assigned to a book title by its publisher for tracking and ordering purposes
Yes, most online stores have their own review team that will time to post books on their site because they go through the all the books to make sure there are no spelling/grammar mistakes and that the quality of the covers are acceptable. They also will double check if the rights of the author are true and that there's no copyright infringement. This is more of a reason to make sure that your book is perfect before deciding to put it up for sale.
In addition, we have stated in our Terms of Service that no offensive material can be sold. Each book that gets put up for sale in the external markets gets reviewed and can be rejected from sale if our Terms of Service are violated.