All Search Results „guide“
Hajj Guide Book
- 1 Words
- No Age Recommendation
The guide to Warrior cats
- 2 Words
- Ages 6 and up
The local tour guide
- 7671 Words
- Ages 12 and up
A guide for napping sweets
- Short Story
- 176 Words
- No Age Recommendation
- 9 Members
- 2 Members
- 294 Members
- 15 Members
Our free self-publishing services offers writers the opportunity to sell their eBooks in all major online retailers. The 'How to Format your eBook' guide provided here offers simple instructions to create and format an eBook using Microsoft Word. We also provide information on how eBook formatting is different from print formatting.
Almost all of the online retailers we distribute to (Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, etc) have standars in place for the ebooks they accept. To ensure your work is accepted into their shop, we recommend that you review our free guidebook to make sure you have everything you need.
We Love Indie Authors!
Click HERE to read through our epub style guide.
First we’d like to congratulate you on writing your book! We understand the hard work involved and would like to commend you on a job well done. Now that you’re ready to move forward, we can guide you through our self publishing process that allows you to sell and distribute your work across the eBook market. Our services are free and simple to use.
Let’s get started!
Of course you can. Just make sure that your book is ready for publication. Make sure it’s free of typos, has a high quality cover, a detailed blurb, etc. and then set a reasonable selling price and you’re all set.
Make sure you read through our formatting style guide HERE before putting your book for sale
Ok, so you’ve made all the necessary edits and spell checks. You’ve uploaded a high quality cover, and you’ve completed all the items within our Rejection Prevention section. Now you're ready to sell your eBook!
Once you have filled out all the required information in the Book Content, Book Info and Book Cover sections, please select All Shops* and then click Sell Book. Choose your sale price, check the box that you have read our Author Agreement, and then click Sell Book.You can also change which currency your book is sold in.
If any information is missing within the required fields, you will receive an alert indicating which sections require your attention. A pink line surrounding the Edit Book Content, Edit Book Info and/or Edit Cover buttons will direct you to the appropriate area.
*Remember - If you have already sold your eBook on Amazon, we will need the ASIN number associated with your ebook on their site in order to proceed.
Important: Your personal information within My Account Details must be complete in order for BookRix to successfully send your royalty payment.
Tip: If you are having any difficulty with your book formatting, please read through our ePub Style Guide
Tip: For tips on how to market your eBook, please visit our Marketing Guide.
We understand that getting your book published is the first step. The second is getting people to read it. Luckily our community is designed to give authors a built-in audience. Being a BookRix member allows you to make new contacts and connections that provide you with valuable feedback on your work. Our community is unique because we offer objective feedback, which can be difficult to obtain from close friends and family.
Most writers would rather not rely on others to be successful. With that in mind, we encourage our authors to use the Self Publishing Services offered at BookRix. Below are some practical marketing tips that can help aspiring authors gain readers and aid in the success of their eBook sales.
Necessities for a successful eBook:
- A tasteful, high quality cover that will grab the reader’s attention
- A catchy or unique title
- Proper and careful editing
- A fair price set to sell
- A descriptive and well written book blurb/synopsis that will entice the reader
Getting the most from our BookRix community
- Maintain an active presence in the BookRix community by participating in group discussion and writing contests. Engage with users by leaving quality reviews and feedback on their work.Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Maintain contact with your readers and community members by answering their questions, responding to comments and messages.
Promoting yourself outside of BookRix
- Network with other bloggers within the blogging community. Send out ePub files of your book to interested bloggers so they can review it on their blog
- Organize a blog tour – Have your book visit as many blogs as possible in one month to maximize your visibility.
- Create a YouTube account for your author profile. Organize book trailers, live readings and answer fan questions on your videos.
**For more detailed information, please check out our full length Marketing Guide.