All Search Results „most“
most of horror
- 518 Words
- Ages 16 and up
- 29 Words
- No Age Recommendation
- 49690 Words
- Ages 18 and up
- 49909 Words
- Ages 18 and up
- 23 Members
- 9 Members
- 34 Members
- 5 Members
- 5 Members
Like most publishers, we work on a 12 week accounting cycle. For example, all the books you sold during the month of June will be paid out (providing the minimum of 10 Euros/approx $14 USD is reached) at the end of September. Books sold in July will be paid out in October, and so on.
Yes, most online stores have their own review team that will time to post books on their site because they go through the all the books to make sure there are no spelling/grammar mistakes and that the quality of the covers are acceptable. They also will double check if the rights of the author are true and that there's no copyright infringement. This is more of a reason to make sure that your book is perfect before deciding to put it up for sale.
In addition, we have stated in our Terms of Service that no offensive material can be sold. Each book that gets put up for sale in the external markets gets reviewed and can be rejected from sale if our Terms of Service are violated.
Very short books have a tendency to be rejected from external shops because they feel that there is not enough content to justify a cost for the book. We abide by industry standards and currently most online shops require a minimum of 2000 words to publish a book.
Remember, your book blurb is required to be a minimum of 140 (max 3000) characters. This blurb is important to catch the potential readers attention to want to read/buy your book. So use your words! If you're lacking inspiration, take a look at some of the book descriptions of your favorite books written by your favorite authors and see how they did it.
Locating a book on BookRix is simple when using the search field. You can find a book using the authors username, author name, book title, or keywords.
You can also just click on the Books page to browse through all the books. Once you’re on the Books page, you can narrow your search again by choosing either Books for Sale or Free Books. From here, there are even more ways to narrow your search, including Categories, Languages, and our drop down list that includes a variety of book sorting options: last updated, newest books, best rated, most widely read, alphabetical order, and by number of pages.
*If your family filter is turned on, you will not have access to restricted materials. To modify this setting, click the arrow next to your avatar/screen name in the header and select My Account Details from the drop-down menu.
We understand that getting your book published is the first step. The second is getting people to read it. Luckily our community is designed to give authors a built-in audience. Being a BookRix member allows you to make new contacts and connections that provide you with valuable feedback on your work. Our community is unique because we offer objective feedback, which can be difficult to obtain from close friends and family.
Most writers would rather not rely on others to be successful. With that in mind, we encourage our authors to use the Self Publishing Services offered at BookRix. Below are some practical marketing tips that can help aspiring authors gain readers and aid in the success of their eBook sales.
Necessities for a successful eBook:
- A tasteful, high quality cover that will grab the reader’s attention
- A catchy or unique title
- Proper and careful editing
- A fair price set to sell
- A descriptive and well written book blurb/synopsis that will entice the reader
Getting the most from our BookRix community
- Maintain an active presence in the BookRix community by participating in group discussion and writing contests. Engage with users by leaving quality reviews and feedback on their work.Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Personalize your profile to showcase who you are as a writer
- Maintain contact with your readers and community members by answering their questions, responding to comments and messages.
Promoting yourself outside of BookRix
- Network with other bloggers within the blogging community. Send out ePub files of your book to interested bloggers so they can review it on their blog
- Organize a blog tour – Have your book visit as many blogs as possible in one month to maximize your visibility.
- Create a YouTube account for your author profile. Organize book trailers, live readings and answer fan questions on your videos.
**For more detailed information, please check out our full length Marketing Guide.