All Search Results „passion“
For: Kaleigh and Valerie. I will always be there for you two. Follow your dreams.
- Performing Arts
- 369 Words
- No Age Recommendation
- Biography & Autobiography
- 900 Words
- Ages 6 and up
Leid macht Freude
- 698 Words
- Ages 10 and up
Romeo and Juliet are still alive and in love!
- 12539 Words
- Ages 18 and up
- 1045 Words
- No Age Recommendation
ou das hab ich vergessen : Bin blond,groß,lange glatte haare so jetzt habt ihr eine beschreibung für facebook
- 17 Members
- 159 Members
- 9 Members
- 54 Members
- 6 Members
BookRix is a free self publishing platform that offers eBook distribution services to independent writers. Our users can share their writing, connect with other readers and discover new stories and authors – all in one place. Upon registration, a new account profile will be created for you. Your personal profile can be customized to your liking and is equipped with all the tools you will need to create your own eBooks, list your favorite literature, promote yourself as an author and publish your work to major online shops.
Technology is constantly in motion. Over the years it has changed the way we play our music, watch movies and discover new content. The freedom that technology offers has inspired us to create a company dedicated to providing independent writers with the means to publish their work without the restrictions traditional publishing houses impose. With that idea firmly planted in our minds, BookRix was born.
BookRix was the first book community to give their writers a platform to promote and sell their work on the web as a published eBook. In addition, indie reading enthusiasts are given access to a fast growing virtual library filled with unique content to read and share among their reading circles.
BookRix is free - plain and simple. We believe that everyone has a story to tell and with our self-publishing services, writers can fully explore their potential. On BookRix you can:
- Publish your eBooks and take pride in your accomplishment!
- Distribute and sell your eBook on major online shops and earn money
- Learn simple ways to market your eBook and become a successful indie author
- Discover other readers and writers with the same passion
- Search the community for interesting group discussions, writing tips and reading recommendations
- Share your ideas, receive feedback and discuss your books and projects
- Write book reviews and provide quality feedback to aspiring writers
- Share your books with others via email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest
- Browse our virtual library for top rated books. New titles are added every day!